Category: Frontpage News
JOB OPPORTUNITY: Women's and Girls' Development Officer
Football Federation Tasmania (FFT) is seeking an experienced Women's and Girls' Development Officer to be based at KGV Football Park, Glenorchy.
FFT is seeking an experienced Women's and Girls' Development Officer to join the Technical Department team based at KGV Football Park, Glenorchy.
Reporting to the Technical Director, you will be responsible for the growth and engagement of women and girls in football by focusing on three key goals:
• Increase women’s and girls' participation as players and their accessibility to the game.?
• Increase women’s and girls' participation as coaches and referees, especially ex-players.
• Raise standards in Grassroots clubs for women’s football
The Women's & Girls' Development Officer will assist in the delivery of girls only Skill Acquisition Program (SAP) as well as assisting with the implementation of MiniRoos and promoting female practices throughout community football.
To be effective in this position, the successful applicant should possess:
· a tertiary qualification in sport management/administration or a related area of study (or relevant work experience)
· sound computer skills
· outstanding and demonstrated communication skills
· understanding and support for the MiniRoos program
· and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
You will also be required to work non-traditional hours and weekends as required.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for football as a current or past player. It is also required that you have a current Tasmanian Good Character Check.
For further information about this exciting opportunity, please refer to the job description or contact Spencer Prior, Technical Director: email@example.com
All applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia and only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Applications close Friday 27th June 2014.