Category: Frontpage News
JOB OPPORTUNITY: Competitions and Media Co-ordinator
Football Federation Tasmania (FFT), a leading state sporting organisation, is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our team in the role of Competitions and Media Co-ordinator.
The Primary purpose of this role is to assist the General Manager, Competitions and Communications to deliver a wide range of services to key stakeholders including clubs and representatives of the media. In addition, the successful candidate will also drive FFT's website and social media presence.
Overview of Key Tasks:
- Assist with the management of all competitions and knock-out cups; including processing of team sheets
- Assist with the updating of competition rules
- Collate statistical data and provide associated metrics report on a weekly basis
- Assist with the delivery of northern and southern awards dinners and the season launch
- Assist with the development of the organisation's communications strategy
- Manage website strategy and content development
- Production of regular media releases
- Provide liaison services with official media outlets and arrange media conferences
- Manage live coverage and work with the team providing live streaming and twitter feeds
- Work with clubs to identify media and promotional opportunities
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with clubs
The successful applicant:
- Actively participate and be part of the football community in Tasmania
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification desirable
- Experience in a similar role is preferred
- Technology savvy with a genuine love of sport and an interest in football
The position will be based at KGV Football Park, Glenorchy, Tasmania.
Flexible work arrangements will be negotiated with the successful applicant, as the role will require work outside of normal business hours.
Closing Date - Thursday March 3, 2016
Enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org